Saturday, February 2, 2013

January Bingo Challenge Update



Hosted By: Kristilyn, Reading in Winter and Anne from Creativity's Corner
Challenge: To get a Bingo or go all the way and fill up the card! 
Goal: I am shooting to fill up the card and be a “Super Reader” 



Here's the Bingo Challenge Board I am working on this year. 





This challenge has been a lot of planning in the making, which adds another level to the challenge. Here is my progress thus far:


In the Re-Read column, I have marked off:

  • 1 book 
  • 2 books 
  • 3 books 
  • 5 books 

In the Series column, I have marked off:

  • 1 book 
In the TBR pile column, I have marked off: 

  • 1 book
I have also written a January Reading Update--check it out for more updates. :)

4 comments:

  1. Wow, you sure love rereading books! I bet those books are awesome! :-)

    Haven't reread anything yet :( I should reread one soon to complete a line! Here's my progress http://thebookishsideofme.wordpress.com/2012/12/29/2013-book-bingo-reading-challenge/ ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, not usually. It just happened I was out with the flu for 2 weeks and needed something comforting to read. :) I figured that column would be the hardest to do since I very rarely re-read books. :) Thanks for stopping by and happy reading :)

      Delete
  2. Wow -- you're doing great at rereading books! I've only reread one book ... I can't imagine getting to 11!

    Good job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I got taken out with the flu so I needed something comforting so I re-read a series this last month. Before this challenge, I could never re-reading so many books. In the past, I would only re-read one or two books in any given year. :)

      Thanks for stopping by and Happy Reading!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! I read them all and respond to them as soon as I can.